Holoreports

UPDATE 4th June, 2018: We are reviving the site! Please check your PMs, e-mails or visit the Discord for more information!

Current date:

15-25th of Month 5, 34ABY

Want Ads

Discord

New Activity

Members

Add Reply
New Poll

G'day!
Sarah
 Posted: Mar 1 2018, 03:01 PM

Hi everyone!

I'm Sarah, and I've just joined with my my new Joiner character, Tohren Vyel.

He's a Human who was sent beyond the Outer Rim to investigate rumours of the Killiks, an ancient, space-faring insectoid race that disappeared out that way, after their homeworld of Alderaan was overrun by these two-legged fleshy things.

Long story short, his team found them and were incorporated into the Hive Mind. Now he's back as Emissary for his hive. He's a neutral character and I'm looking for a group for him to fall in with, I don't mind who.

As for me, I'm a scientist in Australia, and I grew up on the original Star Wars movies and play Star Wars: The Old Republic. I've been role playing for years and have been looking for a new game. Hopefully I've found it!
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates & Directories
Sithspawn: SWRP

RPG-D
RPG Initiative
Distant Fantasies
Credit
Credit goes to Black at code for the custom structure and it's formatted code; Kismet at RPG-D for the toggle sidebar code; Randy Garza at codepen for the javascript used in the miniprofile; and widowspeak at cttw and code snippets for the skin.