Holoreports

UPDATE 4th June, 2018: We are reviving the site! Please check your PMs, e-mails or visit the Discord for more information!

Current date:

15-25th of Month 5, 34ABY

Want Ads

Discord

New Activity

Members

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Beauty and the Beast
Darth Macaria
 Posted: Feb 17 2018, 01:27 AM

played by Cole

Macaria Birthname: Unknown Age: 28 Planet of Origin: Arkanis History: -Abused from a young age. -The only family is twin sister Darth Melinoe -Recruited for Luke's academy at age 12 -Luke rejected the twins after the evaluation period due to deep-seated rage darkness and trauma that made them a threat to the other kids. -The twins tricked the pilot that game to return them to Arkanis and hid in the forests of Yavin Four. -In the forests is where they met there sith master Exar Kun.

Human 27 Years old She/HerSith LordSith

Body is 5'6 & Fit, Muscular Currently Single

31 PostsSithPM Discord ID ~ Marvolo #8766

"He will explain our mission to you. What he can give you in return for loyalty. He sensed your power through the force across the galaxy, which is why he sent me to find you." she shot a smile at him "he sent me because I am the death others dont see coming, my twin is the death you dread. When she returns from her mission you will meet her."

She chuckled to herself as she steered the ship towards a green planet "My master is old, he has seen many wars and many governments rise and fall. He is a sith but he is not an overlord, in the days of the sith empire which came before the republic, the sith were power hungry. cruel, and dealt with absolutes. Lord Exar teaches more of embracing your inner beast and saving the galaxy from utter collapse."
PM
^
Damian Xephos
 Posted: Feb 17 2018, 01:32 AM

played by Storm

- Sold into slavery at the age of 1. -Forced to serve royals at the age of 15. -Forced to fight in an arena in the outer rim at the age of 18.

Human30 Years old He/HimGladiator/SlaveNeutral Evil

Body is 6'4" & Slim/MuscularCurrently Single

23 PostsSithPM Discord ID ~

Damian paid attention to every word Darth Macaria said.

"Is this master of yours equal in strength as you?" he asked her, "In regards to this curse? Or the Force, as you call it. He must be far more powerful if even someone like you are able to look up to him."
PM
^
Darth Macaria
 Posted: Feb 17 2018, 01:39 AM

played by Cole

Macaria Birthname: Unknown Age: 28 Planet of Origin: Arkanis History: -Abused from a young age. -The only family is twin sister Darth Melinoe -Recruited for Luke's academy at age 12 -Luke rejected the twins after the evaluation period due to deep-seated rage darkness and trauma that made them a threat to the other kids. -The twins tricked the pilot that game to return them to Arkanis and hid in the forests of Yavin Four. -In the forests is where they met there sith master Exar Kun.

"He is my superior in terms of strength, he's lived on and off for thousands of years thanks to technology. He has had a long time to build his strength and become one with the force. But if you turn down the call to join the order you have nothing to fear. So long as you are willing to keep the fact you know of us a secret you will be free to go without challenge. " she explained.

She angled the ship towards a green planet and with practised ease she broke the atmosphere and through the clouds. Soon they were flying over the lush planet of Devaron. "Welcome to Devaron" she said with a contented sigh.

Macaria guided the ship to a clearing close to the temple. She lowered the ship to the ground and once they landed she opened the bay door and let the ship power down. "I know it looks destroyed" she said speaking of the temple they could see from the cockpit "but we have shields to make it look broken to outsiders."

She stood and stretched picking up her forgotten weapons belt from the floor she slung it around her hips and clipped her sabers into place. "Ready Demon?" she asked with her head tilted quizzicly.
PM
^
Damian Xephos
 Posted: Feb 17 2018, 01:54 AM

played by Storm

- Sold into slavery at the age of 1. -Forced to serve royals at the age of 15. -Forced to fight in an arena in the outer rim at the age of 18.

So this was the planet of Darth Macaria's base of operations. To Damian, it appeared as just another green marble sitting in outer space. However, there was something off-putting about it. Through some mysterious means, Damian could feel something very unsettling, which only became worse as he got closer.

After they finally landed, it took Damian a while to steel himself before he stood up and walked towards Macaria. When she asked if he was ready, he only gave her a nod. "Lead the way," he said, and left things at that. Like the true warrior he was, the first thing he decided to do was get used to his surroundings. This planet, its atmosphere, and the weird sensation he was given were all taken into account. Nothing would escape his eyes for very long.

He would follow Macaria once she began moving.
PM
^
Darth Macaria
 Posted: Feb 17 2018, 02:01 AM

played by Cole

Macaria led the way off the ship and closer to the broken down temple. As they came closer to the property the air rippled as she walked through with Damian at her side he could now see the temple in its splendor. The shields now dropped for them as they walked up the stone steps into the cool interior.

She led him through the halls to the largest room in the temple, one that may have been for worship once but now acted as a common area. Her master sat at the head of a long dining table and he stood as they entered the room.

He unfolded his scarred frame and stepped from the table, nodding in greeting to his student "Welcome Home Darth Macaria, you have done well."

"Thank you master" Macaria replied, she bowed smoothly from the waist "I present to you Damian Xephos"

She looked to Damian "This is Lord Exar Kun Lord of the Sith and founder of the order."
PM
^
Damian Xephos
 Posted: Feb 17 2018, 02:21 AM

played by Storm

Silently, Damian walked with Macaria. He noted the slight shift in dimensions as they passed the barrier, and how amazingly astonishing the temple looked past the force field. It was like something he had never seen before, and he made him question why something this beautiful did not have many worshippers inside of it.

As they finally got to the area of meeting, Damian stopped at the door immediately when he noticed the other man in the room.

This guy was nothing like Damian had originally pictured. When Macaria had said master, he thought of someone much older, and when she mentioned his strength, he thought of someone much larger. This was a mere human, the same as Damian. What strength or power did he have that made him different?

Damian sized the man named Exarr Kun by looking him up and down.

"I expected you to be taller," was the first thing the gladiator said. "And something that wasn't human. Maybe a Togruta?"

Of course, everything he said was sarcastic. The newly free man spoke with the same smile he would give his competitors before a violent fight. However, he quickly became serious, and his eyes sharpened when he said his next set of words.

"I was brought here for a reason? What would you possibly want with me?"
PM
^
Darth Macaria
 Posted: Feb 17 2018, 02:37 AM

played by Cole

The sith lord didn't react to the younger man's words, through the force he reached to the man's presence he was as strong if not stronger then he had expected. "I expect my former apprentice has explained a bit of why we have sought you out."

He folded his hands in front of him, the ritual scar on his forhead smoothing as he spoke "but it seems your upbringing as a gladiator has stunted your knowledge of this galaxy's history. So i must start there before i can explain in earnest why you are here."

Macaria left the two men to pick up a data pad from one of the more relaxed areas of the common area. She rejoined them, as she flipped through the data pad meanwhile her master was still speaking.

"I founded the first sith order over thousands of years ago. In the days before what is now known as the old republic. In those years the sith, those who used the dark side of the force were outnumbered by the pretentious and ritcheous jedi and many battles later the sith would fall, and those who survived dissapeared into hiding." he said as Macaria programed a hologram to beam out of the data pad to show the time line of events.

"I could waist the day and explain where I have been all these years but I shall get closer to the point. As the galaxy waged war after war and the jedi rose and fell I waited for the time that would be right to re-build the order I had once founded and begin working towards the betterment of this galaxy." the Lord explained.

"For many years I expanded my knowledge in the unknown regions of space and when i felt the force shatter after the death of the empire I knew the time was upon us. I returned to this star system and when I reached into the force asking to be shown those who could aid the Sith order and the galaxy, I saw individuals of immense power, from different lives and different backgrounds."

Macaria pushed a stray curl off her face after turning off the data pad "Its hard to explain how he's found each of us really" she said "its like the galaxy is a map and we are each a pinpoint of the force shining out in the worlds. Thats how he found you,"

Exar took his seat at the table and gestured for the others to sit if they wished, "Indeed" he said with a nod to Macaria as she folded her small capable frame into a chair "I wish to train you Damian Xephos, teach you to control the force and not just give into its power. I wish to teach you what I know and in exchange you will aid the order in its mission to save the galaxy from itself."
PM
^
Damian Xephos
 Posted: Feb 17 2018, 02:55 AM

played by Storm

There was a lot for Damian to react to.

Despite his previous provocations, Exar Kun seemed completely composed. Instead, he immediately began filling Damian in on the situation.

The warrior listened to the man's words, becoming shocked at hearing that Exar was over a thousand years old, raising his curiosity when Exar mentioned the Jedi, and growing a bit uncomfortable when Exar told him how he was found (he did not like the idea of having a mystical tracker embedded into him). The information given to Damian was a lot to take in, and it took him a while to finally answer. He had so much thinking to do that he did not even think to sit when it was offered.

Although, on the outside, Damian made sure to keep a calm disposition.

"Save the galaxy from itself..." He repeated Exar's last words. "Is the Galaxy in danger? What would three people and a thousand-year-old man do to prevent such a vast expansion from being destroyed? Not even I'm that strong."

As always, Damian stuck to his skeptics. The offer of making himself stronger with this curse, and able to control it himself, was a great one, but he still was not close to understanding their mission. Was their end goal just domination? If so, they would need an entire army to go up against what the Galaxy offered. Or, was the Galaxy going to die off? If so, that is a fate that not even Damian is sure he could fight.
PM
^
Darth Macaria
 Posted: Feb 17 2018, 03:02 AM

played by Cole

"The first order is steadily taking the galaxy into its occupation" Macaria explained "its lead by another sith lord, Supreme Leader Snoke. He wishes to break the galaxy and mold it to his intentions, an empire with him on the throne."

"The order is to combat his followers, the Knights of Ren led by his student Kylo Ren. While the end goal is to ruin the first order the first step will be to join with them to wipe out the resistance that has taken up terroristic tactics and its continued battles has made the galaxy suffer." The dark lord explained his fingers steapled under his chin.

"Others will join us, but if done correctly even the smallest fighting force can bring down a threat." the man's cold eyes met Damian's "You have been a slave your entire life, I am offering you not just freedom but to become something greater then yourself."
PM
^
Damian Xephos
 Posted: Feb 17 2018, 03:24 AM

played by Storm

So it was control they wanted? Now Damian was starting to understand them. This First Order seemed like competition, but the main enemy were the Resistance. First, they needed to take care of the Resistance, then they would turn their aggression to the First Order. Through likely careful planning, they would take control of the Galaxy and dominate throughout it, crushing any other resistance they met. In stories, something like this would seem like a fairy tale. However...

"The First Order, the Resistance, and the Knights of Ren do not matter to me. No matter what enemy stands before me, and no matter what goal they may have, I will always cut them down without hesitation. None of that matters."

Finally, Damian sat down. He got into a relaxed stance, raising one foot up to set it on the table.

"You say that you can make me greater, but how great is greater? To what extent can this... Force give me strength?" He turned his eyes to Darth Macaria. "She has already shown me her power, but I have yet to see anything from you. Surely, a thousand-year-old man would have lived long enough to reach the apex of his strength?"

Damian spoke almost aggressively as if he was challenging Exar. In truth, he wanted to see the type of power Exar held. What could this man do that was so special? What about this man made it worth Damian following or giving up his life for? Already, he had decided that Darth Macaria had more than enough good qualities to follow, but she worked under Exar, and Damian refused to work for anyone who did not have the strength to earn his devotion. He did it with that pathetic master of his', and he would never do it again.
PM
^
Darth Macaria
 Posted: Feb 28 2018, 02:08 AM

played by Cole

The dark lord laughed deeply his cool eyes on the man, the boy really. The entire atmosphere in the room began to change the heat feeling like it had been sucked from the very air. Macaria bit her lip and turned to her master "you have brought me one with great spirit Darth macaria" he said catching her gaze. She wanted to ask him to be merciful but she knew this was the way of the Sith. Damian had demanded a show of power and so that is what he would receive.

Macaria sprung back from the table her chair clattering to the floor as she moved out of the way. Exar flung his arm out in a fluid motion, channeling the force he threw the gladiator across the hall with little effort slamming his body into the high stone wall.

The sith lord held him there while he tore into his mind like paper overloading his nerve endings with untellable amounts of pain as if his body had been shattered then set on fire. He pulled darkness in around the warrior as he overwhelmed him striding towards him with all the power of an oncoming storm.

"Macaria, my apprentice my goddess of blessed death. Show him what you have learned after all these long suffered years under my tutelage." The lord's voice was no long ameanable nor kind as he commanded her and she knew she had no choice but to listen, she would not let her master end his life but she would do as he bid.

She moved to his side and while her Master still manipulated him she drew on her own power until she felt the force turn to lightning in her veins. She sent the power sailing at Damian the pure force and electricity making his writhing form jump and buck. She sent the power coursing through him but still managed to reign in much of its affects as much as she could without disobeying the order.

After long moments that no doubt felt like ages to the victim, Exar ceased his torture, a hand on Macaria's arm to divert her power until she reigned herself in as well. From pits of agony it was gone, leaving Damian crumpled on the floor but still concious and the sith was impressed to say the least. "Does that satisfy your thirst for a show of power Gladiator?" the sith lord said cooly.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates & Directories
Sithspawn: SWRP

RPG-D
RPG Initiative
Distant Fantasies
Credit
Credit goes to Black at code for the custom structure and it's formatted code; Kismet at RPG-D for the toggle sidebar code; Randy Garza at codepen for the javascript used in the miniprofile; and widowspeak at cttw and code snippets for the skin.