Holoreports

UPDATE 4th June, 2018: We are reviving the site! Please check your PMs, e-mails or visit the Discord for more information!

Current date:

15-25th of Month 5, 34ABY

Want Ads

Discord

New Activity

Members

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Your Voice Cuts The Dark
Kylo Ren
 Posted: Feb 28 2018, 01:42 AM

played by Cole

Human 31 Years old He/Him Master Of The Knights of Ren First Order

Body is 6'2 & Muscular Currently Single

34 PostsFirst OrderPM Discord ID ~

Kylo summoned a droid and requested the hover chair. While they waited he found a dark robe and helped her into it, when the chair arrived he picked her up and settled her into the chair covering her still healing legs with a blanket. Securing his helmet over his head he led the chair from the infirmary, they went down a few halls and took a lift to a restricted area.

The doors opened to the throne room as they approached and he guided the chair down the cold imposing hall that was the supreme leader's chamber. Stopping a few feet away Kylo sunk to one knee his arm resting on his knee, head bowed. "Supreme Leader, I have brought you the girl who's voice you heard in the force. She is without name and I have named her Lu for now. As you have seen in your vast wisdom, she is strong."

Snoke let out a deep chuckle the sound was somewhat pleased "You have done well my apprentice" he said to Kylo before turning his ruined face to the girl "Hello Child, and welcome to the First Order."

@Luereth Ren
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates & Directories
Sithspawn: SWRP

RPG-D
RPG Initiative
Distant Fantasies
Credit
Credit goes to Black at code for the custom structure and it's formatted code; Kismet at RPG-D for the toggle sidebar code; Randy Garza at codepen for the javascript used in the miniprofile; and widowspeak at cttw and code snippets for the skin.