Holoreports

UPDATE 4th June, 2018: We are reviving the site! Please check your PMs, e-mails or visit the Discord for more information!

Current date:

15-25th of Month 5, 34ABY

Want Ads

Discord

New Activity

Members

Closed

Error of ways, Naboo peeps
Queen Citra
 Posted: Feb 5 2018, 07:57 PM

played by Stella

Queen Citra is also known as Serafim Mambie. She choose the name Citra when she was coronated Naboo's new Queen. However, whether or not the eighteen year old is known as a good Queen or not will depend on how and what she does in relation to the state of the galaxy right now. Everyone however, knows that she really does have the best interest of Naboo at heart much like another queen long since dead. Enough about that though let's see how one becomes a queen shall we. Serafim was born eighteen year ago to Estella and Paul Mambie. She is their youngest daughter and the one they had extremely high hopes for. Of course that was mostly her parents wanting their littlest to stay home and be a member of either the royal guard or work along side the queen as an advisor one day. Serafim was not exactly too keen on that idea. As a matter of fact Serafim is actually extremely shy and awkward around other people and parties are not something that she enjoys, however, she is extremely smart. To the point that she is considered a tactical and strategy genius even at her young age which is why her parents wanted her in a position to help the ruler. Serafim excelled where ever one put her save for in social situations mostly because she wasn't sure how to talk to peers her age. However, she was always one of those children that got along with the adults and the adults found her endearing. When the time came for her to do her thing she was little more than twelve years old. She had already been in the youth political league she had tested well in any military test given to her. Still her parents would not let her leave for the New Republic military academy regardless of what the young girl wanted. However, being the girl she was she found a way to be involved in military in the first place watching none other than the Gungans train and some of her own people because after all defense is a thing. They may be a peaceful people but they have had a history that has shown them they need the defense. At fourteen she got a taste of the galaxy and all she could think about was keeping her own people safe. So when she came home from watching it all it was near time for election of a new queen once more. She had only been in the galaxy for a few months when this happened by now she understood in a very small way what it was her parents wanted her to learn and why they wanted her at home. She did not run for Queen then even though her father pushed she didn't feel she was ready. She tried the whole galaxy thing again and when she returned home this time she felt she was ready enough. Even though she wasn't exactly too keen on the parties and all the delegates she would have to host however, she won the election by a landslide due to those that knew how smart and just how much she loved the people. Which brings us to now. She was elected just a month before the Hosian incident and she is devastated by what happened. Happy that her senator is still healthy and alive but she grieves for the others that are not. There is a little bit of a secret this Queen holds and that is the fact that she is force sensitive. But since the awakening she had been able to get a little tutalege to keep herself calm enough so no one at least has seen anything happen around her though she is sure her people wouldn't care its not them she is afraid of but the wider galaxy. she is not stupid by any means she knows things are never exactly how they appear to be. She's just trying to keep Naboo safe in the upcoming war she knows is happening and she hopes she can pull through as well as her predecessors. If not better but she's unsure of this and well she is adaptable and learns quickly.

Human18 Years old doesn't careQueen of NabooNaboo People

Body is 5'4" & slender athleticCurrently Single

8 PostsNew RepublicPM Discord ID ~ Lilyanatos#1051

Citra had been in her room for most of the time her senator was gone. And she had also been in the counsel room trying to figure out the next moves. They had a dinner and such with many coming and thankfully this was something she could handle but she was never keen on large groups of people. She was currently getting ready in her room pouring over things she knew she needed to read and getting into the elaborate costume that was more tradition now than practical but hey it was what it was and she didn't mind it so much. It was better it showed in part the authority she was supposed to have.

Granted Citra would rather be in jeans and a very nice shirt but she always managed. She looked up to a knock on her door. "come in"
PMEmail
^
Erisi Lunelle
 Posted: Feb 6 2018, 12:02 AM

played by Stelio Kontos

What can one say that hasn’t been already said about my life? Well those who do not know me, know I am a member of the Queen’s Guard, and sometimes must lay my life down for her Majesty. My name is Erisi Lunelle, and if you are reading this, then something has gone wrong, and I am no longer amongst the living. If you have accidentally wandered on to this then, congratulations, you have just found my life. I kept this journal because sometimes, even in death no one knows who you really are, and they want to know what happened that fateful day. But for now, I offer this solace instead of my life, and how I got to where I am now. I was born on the outskirts of Theed in the lake country. My father worked for the Naboo Security forces and my mother was a handmaiden for the Queen at the time. So mostly I was left to my own devices, with a nanny to help guide me most of the way. When I was a young girl, I had admired my mother for what she was doing, as much as she was a handmaiden, she also from time to time was a decoy for the Queen, which brought honor to my family. As I was growing up, I did a lot of reading from the books that my father had left around, or that was in the house. I did not go to school, because of the severity of my parents’ jobs, and so they brought tutors and other people in to teach me. That’s when my life decided to take it’s turn, and my father as much as he loved me would push my nanny and I away from him. On the day my mother died, my father could barely look at me, because I reminded him of her that much. My mother though did what she thought was best which on that day of the failed uprising by empire extremists, took the place of the queen. My mother was assassinated because they thought they had gotten the Queen, and when they retreated, or at least tried to, my father led the resistance against them and killed them all. My father feeling that at the time, as much as I looked like my mother, and the fact that the uprising was quelled for the moment, he would still send me away. As I was a young girl, I didn’t understand it at first but now that I look back at it my father needed time, and being the only child I could understand his need to protect and keep me safe. So, I went to live with my grandparents on Coruscant. When I was old enough to return home, I did. I felt like I still had a duty to an extent to the family that I had left behind, and to those around me. My grandparents raised me well, and I do thank them for that. But there was a calling for me, like my father, like my mother I wanted to serve. So, when I returned home, I enlisted into the military and went into training to be a fighter pilot. I managed to fly several missions, before a position opened within the queen’s guard, and I requested a transfer afterwards. I wanted to be like my mother, ever since I was a little girl, and this was my opportunity to do so. Several years later, and I now serve at the behest of the Queen, and am one of her loyal decoys. Now you know my story to an extent, I hope that after you’ve read this that everything I have done, is for the better good and for those around me who do not understand why I am the way I am.

Human23 Years old She, HerQueen's Guard / DecoyGood

Body is 5'5" & AthleticCurrently Single

6 PostsNew RepublicPM Discord ID ~ Stelio Kontos#1531

Erisi had enjoyed her time serving with the queen, almost as much as working for the military. She had her own starfighter, but that was not what concerned her this afternoon, it was assisting the queen with whatever she needed. She had just finished her meal in the kitchen, and now needed to go back to the queen’s chambers, and assist her with getting ready. She had just knocked at the door, to ensure the queen was decent, and then she heard the come in. She entered the room carrying some towels, and what not. She stood behind the queen.

“Anything I can help you with your majesty?” She asked. She always wanted to keep people around her happy, even if it meant doing things in her own way. Like her mother, whom died protecting the queen, she would do the same regardless of such things.

@Queen Citra
PM
^
Queen Citra
 Posted: Feb 6 2018, 12:08 AM

played by Stella

Queen Citra is also known as Serafim Mambie. She choose the name Citra when she was coronated Naboo's new Queen. However, whether or not the eighteen year old is known as a good Queen or not will depend on how and what she does in relation to the state of the galaxy right now. Everyone however, knows that she really does have the best interest of Naboo at heart much like another queen long since dead. Enough about that though let's see how one becomes a queen shall we. Serafim was born eighteen year ago to Estella and Paul Mambie. She is their youngest daughter and the one they had extremely high hopes for. Of course that was mostly her parents wanting their littlest to stay home and be a member of either the royal guard or work along side the queen as an advisor one day. Serafim was not exactly too keen on that idea. As a matter of fact Serafim is actually extremely shy and awkward around other people and parties are not something that she enjoys, however, she is extremely smart. To the point that she is considered a tactical and strategy genius even at her young age which is why her parents wanted her in a position to help the ruler. Serafim excelled where ever one put her save for in social situations mostly because she wasn't sure how to talk to peers her age. However, she was always one of those children that got along with the adults and the adults found her endearing. When the time came for her to do her thing she was little more than twelve years old. She had already been in the youth political league she had tested well in any military test given to her. Still her parents would not let her leave for the New Republic military academy regardless of what the young girl wanted. However, being the girl she was she found a way to be involved in military in the first place watching none other than the Gungans train and some of her own people because after all defense is a thing. They may be a peaceful people but they have had a history that has shown them they need the defense. At fourteen she got a taste of the galaxy and all she could think about was keeping her own people safe. So when she came home from watching it all it was near time for election of a new queen once more. She had only been in the galaxy for a few months when this happened by now she understood in a very small way what it was her parents wanted her to learn and why they wanted her at home. She did not run for Queen then even though her father pushed she didn't feel she was ready. She tried the whole galaxy thing again and when she returned home this time she felt she was ready enough. Even though she wasn't exactly too keen on the parties and all the delegates she would have to host however, she won the election by a landslide due to those that knew how smart and just how much she loved the people. Which brings us to now. She was elected just a month before the Hosian incident and she is devastated by what happened. Happy that her senator is still healthy and alive but she grieves for the others that are not. There is a little bit of a secret this Queen holds and that is the fact that she is force sensitive. But since the awakening she had been able to get a little tutalege to keep herself calm enough so no one at least has seen anything happen around her though she is sure her people wouldn't care its not them she is afraid of but the wider galaxy. she is not stupid by any means she knows things are never exactly how they appear to be. She's just trying to keep Naboo safe in the upcoming war she knows is happening and she hopes she can pull through as well as her predecessors. If not better but she's unsure of this and well she is adaptable and learns quickly.

Citra looked up from what she was doing when Erisi came into her room. She noted the towels and smiled. "Is it that time already?" She questioned. The eighteen year old was only a few years younger than her handmaidens at least a few of them. She was actually happy those helping her were older than herself it allowed her to confide in someone older and it didn't freak her out so much.

"Senator Danaes and the outer rim dignatries should be here soon. And i was looking over the paper work of what might be talked about and I'm still waiting on the Senators report from the Republic." It was evident to those closest to her that she worried. But that she was strong enough to do what she was called upon to do. It didn't mean she wasn't human so to speak.

Someone else had told her that the Senator had gotten in alright which made her happen. She wasn't so on edge. "How are you Erisi?" She questioned.
PMEmail
^
Erisi Lunelle
 Posted: Feb 6 2018, 12:18 AM

played by Stelio Kontos

What can one say that hasn’t been already said about my life? Well those who do not know me, know I am a member of the Queen’s Guard, and sometimes must lay my life down for her Majesty. My name is Erisi Lunelle, and if you are reading this, then something has gone wrong, and I am no longer amongst the living. If you have accidentally wandered on to this then, congratulations, you have just found my life. I kept this journal because sometimes, even in death no one knows who you really are, and they want to know what happened that fateful day. But for now, I offer this solace instead of my life, and how I got to where I am now. I was born on the outskirts of Theed in the lake country. My father worked for the Naboo Security forces and my mother was a handmaiden for the Queen at the time. So mostly I was left to my own devices, with a nanny to help guide me most of the way. When I was a young girl, I had admired my mother for what she was doing, as much as she was a handmaiden, she also from time to time was a decoy for the Queen, which brought honor to my family. As I was growing up, I did a lot of reading from the books that my father had left around, or that was in the house. I did not go to school, because of the severity of my parents’ jobs, and so they brought tutors and other people in to teach me. That’s when my life decided to take it’s turn, and my father as much as he loved me would push my nanny and I away from him. On the day my mother died, my father could barely look at me, because I reminded him of her that much. My mother though did what she thought was best which on that day of the failed uprising by empire extremists, took the place of the queen. My mother was assassinated because they thought they had gotten the Queen, and when they retreated, or at least tried to, my father led the resistance against them and killed them all. My father feeling that at the time, as much as I looked like my mother, and the fact that the uprising was quelled for the moment, he would still send me away. As I was a young girl, I didn’t understand it at first but now that I look back at it my father needed time, and being the only child I could understand his need to protect and keep me safe. So, I went to live with my grandparents on Coruscant. When I was old enough to return home, I did. I felt like I still had a duty to an extent to the family that I had left behind, and to those around me. My grandparents raised me well, and I do thank them for that. But there was a calling for me, like my father, like my mother I wanted to serve. So, when I returned home, I enlisted into the military and went into training to be a fighter pilot. I managed to fly several missions, before a position opened within the queen’s guard, and I requested a transfer afterwards. I wanted to be like my mother, ever since I was a little girl, and this was my opportunity to do so. Several years later, and I now serve at the behest of the Queen, and am one of her loyal decoys. Now you know my story to an extent, I hope that after you’ve read this that everything I have done, is for the better good and for those around me who do not understand why I am the way I am.

Erisi bowed for her queen, then looked at her. “I’m well your majesty, and as regards to the papework you had requested. I heard they were just about to bring it for you.” Erisi had some idea of what she was going through, because she too had to read the documents that went with the briefings because she never knew when she would be called upon to sit in for the queen. She goes over to the pile of towels and gives her the copy that she had received.

“I know they take forever with the copies of these things around here your majesty. I only have them because sometimes you have to be prepared for every scenario.” She said looking in the mirror.

@Queen Citra
PM
^
Queen Citra
 Posted: Feb 6 2018, 12:26 AM

played by Stella

The young queen smiled at Erisi. "Thanks that makes my life a little easier." she knew she would get her copy of the briefings and paperwork in due time and she had little missives from the other day she had been reading but that was about it. She took a moment to think about things going on currently. She was safe for now on her home planet and there wasn't much she had done in the galaxy in her explorations to really get enemies but it was possible. Very possible with what happened last month with the Hosian system.

"We can never be too careful. What do you think would be a good course of action favorable to us and the outer rim territories we are closest with." She knew her own answers but she didn't mind work shopping some things with more experience. She might be a tactical and strategy genius but she didn't have all the answers all the time and she liked to mull over everyone's input as well.
PMEmail
^
Erisi Lunelle
 Posted: Feb 6 2018, 12:54 AM

played by Stelio Kontos

Erisi had to take sometime to think about what the queen had asked her because she even herself was unsure of the answer. The senate reports only showed the details of which she knew these planets on the outer rim were mostly run by crime syndicates who hated the republic. Erisi paused and thought about it.

“I would try to figure out just by the conversation, of what the planet needs, and then try to determine a strategy on that. Most of those planets out there your majesty, are run by crime families. And those groups usually, try to keep to themselves so that the armies of the republic don’t have to intervene.” She said, as she picked up the towels and placed them in the bathroom coming back out to the queen. She was trying to be helpful in somewhat, but she had little experience in dealing with the outer rim territories.

“My knowledge is limited my queen, most times if you are the unavailable one then I step in, but you are usually there.” She says as she continues to get things ready.

@Queen Citra
PM
^
Queen Citra
 Posted: Feb 6 2018, 03:12 PM

played by Stella

Citra had started to get up because she knew a shower was needed and the ability to work with her hair wet made it far easier to put it up in the elaborate headdress that were the mark of the queen. She took a moment to look around her room and at what Erisi had given her before placing it neatly where she had been reading it. Heading for the bathroom. She listened to what the other had to say. "That was where i was going to start. Crime syndicates have things they want too and people even they wish to protect. They just do it in ways that most of the galaxy believes in criminal. You can't always treat them as criminals before you meet them even if that is what they are." She took a moment to think about the rest of the others words. It was true most of the outer rim territories didn't want the Republic messing with them but the first order wouldn't hesitate and there needed to be some symbolance of unity somewhere. There were even core worlds that weren't to keen on it too.

She smiled a little bit. "Thankfully I am here and do not need to be in two places at once and that we are relatively safe." She was still worried that the first order could look to Naboo like the Empire had and like the trade federation had. "I just don't want us to lose our solidarity like we did when the Empire reigned." it was not a part of history she enjoyed remember though she did from the stories and the history that she had read. She moved into the bathroom and began getting ready to get clean. She was still not used to other people's help in this department but she took it.
PMEmail
^
Erisi Lunelle
 Posted: Feb 7 2018, 06:12 AM

played by Stelio Kontos

Erisi sat down on the bench outside the bathroom. She would not push the queen being older than her really meant nothing, because she was uncomfortable. She had her wisdoms but that was because she had been dealing with many things for so long that even when her mother died, she still pushed forward with this. She did have a good point though, and Erisi wanted to point it out even if she knew the queen was about to get into the shower.

“I agree with you, your majesty. Having solidarity even if the outer rim planets hate us so, with them would bring stability.” She said as she got up from the bench figuring the queen will be a good few minutes, so she figured to get things ready as she would normally, so that everything would be in order when she came out. She went into the closet picked out three outfits her queen might like to wear, unsure of it but rather be safe than sorry with her. She then went back over to the vanity, and organized the files, and the make-up kit so she could help when necessary. Erisi loved to be of service to the queen than a hinderance, so she would work around the queen as necessary. Erisi then went and sat back down on the bench so that when she did come out she would be ready to help her as necessary. She picked up the file she was reading earlier, and continued reading it.
PM
^
Queen Citra
 Posted: Feb 7 2018, 10:13 PM

played by Stella

The pampering when showering or when taking a bath was a little new and odd to Citra and she was thankful in a way that Erisi let her do it on her own. It made things a lot smoother for the eighteen year old queen who was used to people walking in on her but not used to people actually you know standing there and watching her or anything. It didn't take her long to shower it never really did. She was like anyone who might have had high hopes for military life or the likes. In other words she was quick about it but came out squeaky clean her hair a mess thanks to the drying it with a towel. She sorta just stuck it up in a towel for it to dry again and then wrapped herself in a towel. She had heard what Erisi had said about her words and it made her happy that at least she was being agreed with. She could tell the difference between agreeing to please her and actually agreeing though many wouldn't know she could tell the difference.

Citra made her way over to the laid out outfits sitting on the bed. She looked them over she was never good at this part but there were some things she'd be willing to wear and some she just was not okay with. Frankly if she had her choice she wouldn't be in the elaborate get ups but the nice simple things that the handmaidens wore or something similar but alas it was of course her job to choose which one of the outfits laying out she wanted to wear. It took her a moment to finally choose a light colored floral dress. It was simple yet still elegant enough to remind everyone that she was Queen. She slowly slide off the towel that she was in and the one around her hair and had some help from Erisi in getting into the dress and standing there making sure that it did fight just right and she turned to her vanity.

"Why is my hair always a mess?" She said with a slight giggle. It wasn't always a mess but it wasn't exactly llike her to like it being up or anything like that. A long time ago well long time ago is seemed aways. She remembered that she took her hair down to make it so she was just in pig tails at a party once when her mother had done it all up nice with ribbon and stuff. She hated it so she had taken it down. But well now she kinda had to deal with it. Course she might be the first queen to actually forgo the elaborate headdresses at meetings though cause she just saw them as tacky. Instead her hair was half up half down in series of braids. it was the way that she wanted it to look. It made her feel like it would keep her more simple and less guady.

There was a knock on her door and she smiled. There were only a few people that would knock. "Come in" She said hoping that it was the Senator because she wanted to talk with the Senator before this whole thing went down. She looked up at Erisi. "I'm sorry my hair is a chore to deal with." She said softly.
PMEmail
^
Senator Danaes Arzana
 Posted: Feb 7 2018, 10:20 PM

As Senator, Danaes had always made it a point to have a strong standing with the Queen, whoever the Queen was. Danaes was not afraid to speak her mind, but even if she opposed the Queen on something, she did it respectfully. Because of this, she had earned a great deal of respect in the court, enough that she could see the Queen before the meeting was to take place. There was a good deal to discuss. Her recent trip had been quite an interesting one, especially with the discussions of alliances with the Outer Rim territories. She knew the Queen would take great interest in that.

She stepped in when the Queen permitted it, and gave her a respectful bow.

"Hello, Your Majesty," she said. She then smiled at the woman with her. "Hello Erisi."
^
Erisi Lunelle
 Posted: Feb 8 2018, 02:01 AM

played by Stelio Kontos

Erisi had her task assigned to her, to help the queen fix her hair. She reached down onto the vanity, and started working on untangling her hair, and finding the pins, necessary to hold up the hair. She laughed when she heard the queen mention that she thought her hair was a mess, and she was used to the queen’s hair being in tangles and what not coming out of the shower. She shrugged.

“Could have been worse your majesty try to get into those clothes that the handmaidens wear. Trying to get my hair underneath is hard enough, and it’s the same length as yours. “ She heard the knock at the door, but the Queen had already answered and allowed the visitor in, so Erisi kept working on her hair, knowing that was her task for now. She heard the Senator mention her name, she turned as she was doing the braids.

“Hello Senator how are you today?” She asked as she refocused on the two main braids, the smaller braid on top of her head, would come after but she wanted to make sure she was focused. She kept working as the senator was behind them. She had come to know the senator well, and the fact was that the Queen should heed her advice, sometimes it was good sometimes it wasn’t the greatest, but then you made your own choices. Erisi smiled as the bun was easy to get done.

“Almost done, your majesty… Senator just pretend I’m not here, she asked for my assistance with her hair.” She said as she continued to focus.

@Queen Citra @Senator Danaes Arzana
PM
^
Queen Citra
 Posted: Feb 8 2018, 02:40 AM

played by Stella

Citra valued the people around her. At times she might not see eye to eye with Senator Arzana but that didn't mean that she didn't respect the woman. After all she had the people around her for their advice and to help her out. She valued them more than anyone would really likely ever know but she did. She was still getting used to people bowing to her. She looked at the Senator from the vanity mirror trying very hard to stay still while Erisi did her hair. She was not impatient that wasn't the cause of her wanting to move it was more the fact that she was getting nervous for all of this and it was hard to keep herself calm when she got nervous so she just sorta had to focus on one thing at a time before she overwhelmed herself. She took a deep breath and calmed herself a few moments later.

She waited for Erisi to finish speaking before she addressed Senator Arzana. "Senator Arzana how are you? How fairs the senate?" She questioned she knew they were going into a meeting with more than just themselves and the outer rim territories they were going to be asking and discussing alliances with more. She really hoped this would go well but she knew full well that politics didn't always go to plan. She waited for Danaes to speak. She was slowly going through the thoughts in her head and putting them down a series of avenues that might be good and bad. Looking for all the outcomes while looking over the reports. She wanted to hear from Arzana more and her questioning opened up the floor for the Senator to go ahead.
PMEmail
^
Senator Danaes Arzana
 Posted: Feb 10 2018, 12:10 AM

Danaes was born of Naboo nobility, but she was not one to ever look down on anyone. She had a good heart, and besides she respected Erisi and what she did a great deal. She chuckled when Erisi said to pretend she wasn't here.

"Nonsense, Erisi," she said. "Whatever we discuss affects you and all of Naboo, and you have a right to be part of this conversation as far as I'm concerned."

Danaes then turned to the Queen, who asked how she was and how the Senate faired.

"I am well," she said. "I wish the same could be said of the Senate. Discussion over Resistance/Republic relations have been civil at best, and involvement of Outer Rim representatives have cause more tension among the Senators than I thought. I've made a plea to all that we must unite against the First Order, but there is still so much animosity after what happened to Hosnian Prime."
^
Queen Citra
 Posted: Feb 24 2018, 03:44 PM

played by Stella

Citra was actually happy that the people around her treated eachother with respect no matter who they were. It was what made this world her home so special to her. It was what made her want to keep everyone protected and to do her best as Queen. There were many in their history and she wanted to set herself apart from them too and emmulate some of the things that made them so great. The ones that had more than one term those that walked away so that they could have their own lives afterwards as well. She was fairly young but she was not the youngest. So there was that. She was smart and she was sure she could pull them through the issues with the First Order and that which still remained in the Senate.

She waited for senator Arzana to begin speaking to her as Erisi finished up her hair. She was glad the Senator was well. "Animosity seems to be the destoryer of worlds. We must find a way to make them see we need each other together but it is easier said then done. However, there must be a way that we can show them." She knew that words only went so far. Sure the pen was mighter than the sword however, actions in this galaxy spoke alot as well. Hosian had been a devastating hit to everyone and so it was going to take awhile for people to forget and she feared usually the worst and she didn't want it to happen but some things would just happen. "We must find a way to protect our people. To keep naboo safer than we were when the Empire reigned." She said softly thinking as she said it.

"The meeting with the Outer rim representives is set to start soon. I'm more than just a figurehead though that's most of my duties at the moment. I want to hear what everyone proposes so that we can make and educated and knowledge decision on where to go. We will always stand with the New Republic it is who we have always stood beside through thick and thin and that's not changing any time soon. However, the resistance was at one time part of the New Republic. part of the republic as a whole. We must speak with them as well see what they need. What we might be able to do with what we are limited with. We must find a way to show our actions and our words to everyone. To keep hope or even just the spark of hope alive. If hope leaves us then the galaxy is doomed."

She took a deep breath waiting for Erisi to tell her she could stand so that her hair was done and everything like that. They could all make their way for the conference hall and the festivities that she had planned for the outer rim representatives and those that were on her planet currently. She also hopped that the gungan representive was there as well. After all they had every right to be there as they were people of naboo as well even if they had their own leadership structure they all balanced naboo. what happened to one could happen to the other and they were to be helping eachother the could not go back to believing one was better than the others.

@Erisi Lunelle @Senator Danaes Arzana
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Closed

Affiliates & Directories
Sithspawn: SWRP

RPG-D
RPG Initiative
Distant Fantasies
Credit
Credit goes to Black at code for the custom structure and it's formatted code; Kismet at RPG-D for the toggle sidebar code; Randy Garza at codepen for the javascript used in the miniprofile; and widowspeak at cttw and code snippets for the skin.