Holoreports

UPDATE 4th June, 2018: We are reviving the site! Please check your PMs, e-mails or visit the Discord for more information!

Current date:

15-25th of Month 5, 34ABY

Want Ads

Discord

New Activity

Members

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Blood In The Water, for Mar
Mar
 Posted: Jun 19 2018, 08:30 PM

played by Storm

2 ABY- Mar is born on a planet named Onderon. 2 ABY- His family is forced into servitude under the Empire, where they work to farm resources in Onderon's expanding jungle. 4 ABY- News of the Emperor's death reaches Onderon. What remained of the Galactic Empire abandons Onderon to carry out Operation: Cinder. However, the damage was already dealt and Onderon's planetary resources were scarce. 10 ABY- As a means of survival, a few Onderonians, including Mar's family, adventured towards Onderon's moon, Dxun in hopes of making a new home there. 10 ABY- Everyone dies on Dxun but Mar. 12 ABY- Mar somehow survives on Dxun. While searching the planet, he discovers a forgotten temple that used to belong to an old Sith Order. The place is empty, but the darkness begins to corrupt Mar, who is a force sensitive and takes over him. 13 ABY- After completely giving into the dark side, Mar learns from what the temple has to offer. He learns of the many Sith that once lived out in the Universe and even speaks to a dead Sith. This knowledge gained somehow turns him into a Sith. 14 ABY- After rebuilding the ship that he had came to Dxun on, Mar returns to Onderon, where he stows away and heads to other planets. 15 ABY- Mar joins a crime syndicate. 26 ABY- After being apart of the crime syndicate for so long, he takes it over, reigning as one of the leaders of it. 26 ABY- Mar begins expanding his Crime Syndicate's power. 34 ABY- Present Time.

Human32 Years old He/HimCrime Syndicate LeaderNeutral Evil

Body is 6'6" & MuscularCurrently Single

11 PostsSithPM Discord ID ~

"Amara..." Mar repeated. "So you're a Mandalorian? That explains your tenacity and strength." Slowly, Mar stood up. Still holding onto Amara's hand, he prompted her to stand as well. "You are not alone, Amara," he said. "I am here, and I can show you how to use this power. But, you must trust me. I will not let you die as long as you have faith in me."

Uncharacteristically of him, Mar dragged a finger over her chin, then gently brushed the side of her golden white hair. "I'm sorry that I hurt you," he said. "I can feel it flow through you. You've been hurt your entire life, haven't you?... Pain is a terrible thing, but experiencing it makes us stronger. However... The pain you felt has been so terrible, hasn't it? If you stay with me, I promise that you'll never feel that type of pain again."

Once more, Mar flowed his power through her so that she would feel his sincerity.

"So... What do you say, Amara?"
PM
^
Amara Ordo
 Posted: Jun 19 2018, 08:39 PM

played by Cole

Amara was born on Mandalore to clan Ordo in the midst of war and conflict. She was trained as a warrior, as most mandalorians are. She was always different next to her fellow clan members, bullied by other children, not always belonging. Her father distant and almost abusive in his cold nature ever since her mother died giving birth to her. Anger always had its place in her heart, she was prone to violent outbursts when pushed too far and one day it went too far. Something happened, she wont speak of it but she exploded one day. Literally. Which resulted in the death of several mandalorians. Little did she know the outburst was the force, the mystical power that whispered in her ear telling her its existence that she had spent her whole life pushing down had finally crashed through all her carefully built walls. Terrified and knowing the deaths of her own people would mean her own end she ran. She stowed away on the first ship offworld, she traveled from planet to planet like this hiding in ships until she found one big enough to get lost in the population. But still, her name was blasted across the criminal underground, a bounty was on her head and she was wanted for murder and betrayal of her own people. Meaning she was not safe around other mandalorians. With no other choice she sold her precious armor and used the money to run further away from Mandalore and its allies. The only thing from home she kept was a pendent in the shape of the Mandalorian crest that had been a piece of her mother's chest plate. She is on the run, with no where to go and death the only person awaiting her at home.

Human 21 Years old She/HerFugitive Unknown

Body is 5'5 & Lith Currently Single

12 PostsMandalorianPM Discord ID ~

She leaned into his touch, drunk on the siren call that was his power and his deep voice. Suddenly though, the mention of pain being hurt, it shot through her mind and she jerked away from him. Breaking the contact that was filling her desire for his power, for the belonging she always wanted, being in his presence felt so..natural..as if she was made to serve this powerful god.

But still, she had to tell him, she couldn't agree...she took another step back, gripping the cuffs on each wrist for dear life. She looked up at him beneath a halo of her white blonde hair "Yes. I am a mandalorian." she said fighting to keep her voice even.

She took a deep breath "I am wanted for murder by every clan of Mandalore. I am branded as a traitor and there is a price on my head...Thats why i was hiding on your ship...why i was running...my pe..people don't understand..i barely understand..."

Amara lowered her gaze and yanked at the chains in frustration "but...but. you need to know...Im just trouble for you and your organization. You'd get more worth if you sold me to my clan."
PM
^
Mar
 Posted: Jun 19 2018, 09:06 PM

played by Storm

2 ABY- Mar is born on a planet named Onderon. 2 ABY- His family is forced into servitude under the Empire, where they work to farm resources in Onderon's expanding jungle. 4 ABY- News of the Emperor's death reaches Onderon. What remained of the Galactic Empire abandons Onderon to carry out Operation: Cinder. However, the damage was already dealt and Onderon's planetary resources were scarce. 10 ABY- As a means of survival, a few Onderonians, including Mar's family, adventured towards Onderon's moon, Dxun in hopes of making a new home there. 10 ABY- Everyone dies on Dxun but Mar. 12 ABY- Mar somehow survives on Dxun. While searching the planet, he discovers a forgotten temple that used to belong to an old Sith Order. The place is empty, but the darkness begins to corrupt Mar, who is a force sensitive and takes over him. 13 ABY- After completely giving into the dark side, Mar learns from what the temple has to offer. He learns of the many Sith that once lived out in the Universe and even speaks to a dead Sith. This knowledge gained somehow turns him into a Sith. 14 ABY- After rebuilding the ship that he had came to Dxun on, Mar returns to Onderon, where he stows away and heads to other planets. 15 ABY- Mar joins a crime syndicate. 26 ABY- After being apart of the crime syndicate for so long, he takes it over, reigning as one of the leaders of it. 26 ABY- Mar begins expanding his Crime Syndicate's power. 34 ABY- Present Time.

So there was a reason why she wasn't with her clan. She was wanted for murder. She had killed Mar's captain, but that wasn't her first and only kill. She had committed crimes against Mandalore as well. To her, that made her worthless.

Mar released a chuckle. He looked into her eyes as he reached for her cuffs. Through the force, he commanded the device to turn off and to open. With a large clunk, the chains that held Amara's hands and feet were released, and she was able to step as a free spirit.

"We all have our demons," he said. "Things that we regret doing and things that no one will forgive us for. The truth is... No matter what you do, you cannot kill me. And as long as you try to learn your powers, you will not kill someone else if you are around me. While the promise of a reward does sound tempting, you are far more valuable to me than any credit can ever be."

Mar gave a soft smile.

"Shall I show you where your value lies?" he said. And, without warning, he leaned in and kissed her.
PM
^
Amara Ordo
 Posted: Jun 19 2018, 09:23 PM

played by Cole

Amara was born on Mandalore to clan Ordo in the midst of war and conflict. She was trained as a warrior, as most mandalorians are. She was always different next to her fellow clan members, bullied by other children, not always belonging. Her father distant and almost abusive in his cold nature ever since her mother died giving birth to her. Anger always had its place in her heart, she was prone to violent outbursts when pushed too far and one day it went too far. Something happened, she wont speak of it but she exploded one day. Literally. Which resulted in the death of several mandalorians. Little did she know the outburst was the force, the mystical power that whispered in her ear telling her its existence that she had spent her whole life pushing down had finally crashed through all her carefully built walls. Terrified and knowing the deaths of her own people would mean her own end she ran. She stowed away on the first ship offworld, she traveled from planet to planet like this hiding in ships until she found one big enough to get lost in the population. But still, her name was blasted across the criminal underground, a bounty was on her head and she was wanted for murder and betrayal of her own people. Meaning she was not safe around other mandalorians. With no other choice she sold her precious armor and used the money to run further away from Mandalore and its allies. The only thing from home she kept was a pendent in the shape of the Mandalorian crest that had been a piece of her mother's chest plate. She is on the run, with no where to go and death the only person awaiting her at home.

She looked down at her hands when he released the chains, his dark power influencing the mechanics and freeing her. His smile was gentle but she felt...something else something dark and sinister under the surface but before she could speak up he was kissing her. His mouth attacking hers, insistent and warm she fought the pull but then melted into him kissing him in return her hands going to his arms sliding up to his shoulders and twining behind his neck.

For a heartbeat there was only his mouth on hers and nothing else, but then the more she relaxed into him she sensed it that otherness about him. She couldn't see anything no, but she could sense things fell them, like the power radiating off him.

Something sinister.

She broke the kiss and looked up at him her eyes wide "You would have me kill for you...." she said and the moment she gave words to the pure feelings he gave off she knew it was true. "Thats why your not worried..." she stiffened as her words laid down between them like stones but she didnt push away from him. She stood on her tip toes and brushed her lips over his, loving the way his mouth tasted even from the brief contact "..What do you want from me Lord Mar..?" she whispered
PM
^
Mar
 Posted: Jun 19 2018, 09:57 PM

played by Storm

That was it... Give in to his temptation. Let it stir you to trust him and believe in him. Mar wanted Amara to completely have faith in him. For by owning her heart, he would eventually own her.

However... His plans had backfired. He had let her feel too much of him. She immediately uncovered his plans for her through their engaging kiss. She understood what he wanted her to do. However, she did not fight from it... She did not run. Instead, she leaned in more, accepting Mar.

"What do I want?" he repeated. "I want you to help me," he said. His hands wrapped around her waist and pulled her close so that their bodies would touch. He leaned his head down and embraced her lips with his own as he spoke. "This world does not accept me, Amara," he said. "This universe fears me and treats me like a monster. I seek to create a world where I can be accepted... Where we could be accepted for who we are and admired for our true glory... I seek to claim this universe, and I demand your help to do so."
PM
^
Amara Ordo
 Posted: Jun 19 2018, 10:09 PM

played by Cole

His words rocked through her, a place for people like us? It was tempting, so tempting,she had never felt she belonged even at home amongst the other mandalorians.

He was just so intoxicating that she didn't know what to say, what to do, granted she did want him and loved how it felt to be caught up against his body surrounded by his presence.

"Demand?" she questioned softly a hand moving to cup his jaw, he was powerful and dark his power seemed to call to hers so naturally.

"I suppose you will not grant me time to think." she mused dryly her thumb stroking his jaw line "though i do not have much to consider.I have death and death should i refuse that much is obvious. But what if i wish to leave some day, would you free me? Or am i to serve you till death?"
PM
^
Mar
 Posted: Jun 19 2018, 11:21 PM

played by Storm

Mar smiled. This was a wise girl. She knew her only choices, and which would lead to her ultimate end. If that was what she wished, Mar was more than ready to do so. He had no qualms about ending this woman's life, just like he had none about keeping her alive. She would be an important piece, and if he couldn't have her, should someone else?

When she asked her final question, Mar broke away from her. He released her from his arms and pulled down her hand from his jaw. Instead of embracing her, he walked over to the end of his bed and sat down on it.

"If you wish to leave someday, then you'll have to earn that right," he told her. "Whether you think you did or you didn't, my men still believe that you were the cause of my captain's death. We believe in comradery in this organization. If you had not built up trust, then I will be forced to have my men hunt you down and kill you. It's the same for if you try to leave right now..."

Mar gave a sigh and drunk from his wine glass. "There is only one path of life, and that is with me," he said. Slowly, his hand rose up, waiting for her to accept it. "This is my final time asking. What will you choose Amara Ordo? Me?... Or death?"
PM
^
Amara Ordo
 Posted: Jun 20 2018, 04:09 PM

played by Cole

His words sunk in and she smiled a small smile despite the fact he just said if she ran she would be hunted. The moment he said she could earn the right to leave some day she was his. the fact if she earned it she could one day be free, was all she needed.

She ignored the fact that freedom seemed to be at his side, and focused on her response. "Teach me how to use this power that lives in me and I am yours." she said her fist closing over her heart in the mandalorian fashion of a salute then reached out and placed her small hand into his. "It would be an honor to serve you."
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates & Directories
Sithspawn: SWRP

RPG-D
RPG Initiative
Distant Fantasies
Credit
Credit goes to Black at code for the custom structure and it's formatted code; Kismet at RPG-D for the toggle sidebar code; Randy Garza at codepen for the javascript used in the miniprofile; and widowspeak at cttw and code snippets for the skin.